PDF Download of This Information
6-12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
Request Joint Sponsorship Application Form and application materials OR submit application online.
Identify Educational Representative to the Yale CME office and Joint Sponsorship Committee. Complete application form with enclosures below:
- needs assessment documentation, (committee minutes, past year's evaluation results)
- learning objectives
- draft copies of promotional material
- draft program agenda
- draft abstract form
- draft evaluation form and sample summary report
- meeting budget
Receive approval of application form from Educational Representative, if necessary receive approval of application form from Yale CME.
Send copies of program planning correspondence to Yale CME
4-6 MONTHS IN ADVANCEAdvance Promotional Materials
Receive approval of advance promotional materials from Yale CME. Send draft advance promotional materials to Yale CME prior to printing - materials include the following:
- learning objectives
- intended audience and special background requirements for participants
- meeting agenda and methods of instruction
- faculty list
- joint sponsorship statement
- accreditation and designation statements
- Yale CME logo
Receive approval of materials from Yale CME. Forward copies of printed materials to Yale CME.
2-4 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
- Send faculty disclosure form to speakers.
- Forward completed faculty disclosure forms to Yale CME.
- Prepare Faculty Disclosure statements for program book.
- Send letters of agreement to commercial supporters for signature.
- Forward completed letters of agreement to Yale CME.
- Prepare listing of companies for program book.
1-2 MONTHS IN ADVANCE
- Receive approval of education form from Educational Representative, if necessary.
- Send Yale CME copy of evaluation form to be used.
- Receive approval of form from Yale CME.
Final Program Book
Receive approval of final program book from Education Representative if necessary. Send draft book to Yale CME prior to printing - materials include the following:
- learning objectives.
- joint sponsorship statement.
- accreditation and designation statements.
- Yale CME logo.
- Faculty disclosure statements.
- Listing of companies providing educational grants.
Receive approval of program book from Yale CME and forward printed copy to Yale CME.
Collect sign-in sheets or verification forms for CME hours.
WITHIN 60 DAYS POST-ACTIVITY
Collect and forward to Yale CME all required documents:
- on-site materials (program book, handouts).
- attendance rosters and sign-in sheets.
- final financial accounting.
- participant evaluation summary report.
- Yale CME joint sponsorship fees.
- Yale CME to forward CME certificates of credit and/or attendance to participants after all post-meeting items and attendee list with addresses are received.
- Yale CME to issue CME hours and record CME tracking for Yale CME members.